- The Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals faceoff in Super Bowl 56 on February 13 at 6:30 pm EST from SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles
- LA opened as -190 outright favorites, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110)
- See below for live updates leading up to and throughout Super Bowl 56
The big day is finally here. It’s Super Bowl 56 between the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals from SoFi Stadium. After two weeks of leadup, we’ll finally know whether the Matthew Stafford trade was worth it for the Rams, or if we can officially anoint Joe Burrow as the ‘next one’.
The Rams/Bengals matchup was one of the least likely according to the Super Bowl odds. At the beginning of the playoffs the Rams were listed at +1000 to win it all. The Bengals sat at +1800. Now they are the only two left.
A Super Bowl ring would atone for Matthew Stafford’s lost years in Detroit; one of the biggest sentimental favorites in recent Super Bowl memory. But a Super Bowl for Joe Burrow would not only thrust Cincinnati into pandemonium, but it would give him an eerily similar path to Tom Brady’s first title over 20 years ago.
Rams vs Bengals Super Bowl 56 Live Odds
|Los Angeles Rams||-190||-4.0 (-110)||Ov 48.5 (-110)|
|Cincinnati Bengals||+160||+4.0 (-110)||Un 48.5 (-110)|
Odds as of February 13th at DraftKings
The Rams enter Super Bowl 56 just 2-3 ATS in their last five but 2-1 in the playoffs. According to Rams vs Bengals stats, Cincy is on a red-hot run ATS, covering in seven-straight. The under has hit in four-straight Bengals games and two of the Rams’ last three.
NFL public money has been back and forth on the Bengals in the last week. Once the total was bet down to 48.5 however, both Cincy and the over started to receiver more action.
Super Bowl 56 Pregame Updates
- 3:30 PM EST: We’re seeing the Super Bowl odds shifting in Los Angeles’ favor ahead of kickoff, but it’s a slight adjustment. For the game, DraftKings still carries the Rams at -190, and FanDuel has them at -205. The spread on FanDuel is up to -4.5.
- 8:30 AM EST: Sunday morning’s odds are consistent with Saturday night’s, as DraftKings lists LA as-190 favorites with the Rams favored by 4.0. The total still sits at 48.5.
Super Bowl 56 Updates
- Saturday, February 12th: The night before Super Bowl 56 sees the Rams listed as -4.0 favorites on DraftKings and FanDuel. Things remain unchanged as far as the total goes, sitting at 48.5; DraftKings lists the Rams at -190 outright, while FanDuel has them at -205
- Thursday, February 10th: We’ve started to see some separation with the books. MGM is the first to drop the spread to Rams -3.5 after it carried through most of the week at 4.5. Most books have adjusted accordingly, bringing it down to Rams -4.0.
- Monday, February 7th: As Super Bowl week begins, the Rams remain in control of the game lines, sitting at -200 outright and the spread holding strong at -4.5. The total remains at 48.5.
- Friday, February 4th: Five days later and the spread has bumped up to Rams -4.5. The total is trending downward however, as it dropped to 48.5
- Sunday, January 30th: The Super Bowl lines officially open following the Bengals knocking off the Chiefs and the Rams shutting down the 49ers. LA is -3.5 favorites (-110) and -190 outright. The total is set at an even 50.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ‘SBDIMECZR’ Activates Huge Super Bowl 56 Bonuses
See the Rest of our Super Bowl 56 Content:
The post Super Bowl 56 Live Odds and Updates Throughout Rams vs Bengals Game appeared first on Sports Betting Dime.